last edit: 12/06/2014
BoNeeKeys is a collection of user commands and key bindings.
Some of the default controls are altered or disabled.
- BoNeeKeys consists of preset key bindings for an array of 200 shortcuts
- The shortcuts are grouped into 9 Panels of 4 to 12 keys each
- There are two shortcuts per key, one with an Alt modifier each
- The function keys F1-F12 use shift modifiers instead to avoid conflicts
- All popup windows have key bindings
- Combat stances are set with the mouse wheel
- All keys for movement, targeting, camera etc. are near WASD
- Numeric keys (including Alt modifiers) are recommended for spellcasting
- Function keys (including Shift modifiers) are for personal use
- Numeric pad keys are used for NPC interaction
- Other pad keys are for screenshots and related commands
- Alt+Number pad is used for crafting and container manipulation
- Navigation keys are used for some camera commands
- Arrow keys can be used to rotate items
Feel free to leave a comment at the PlaneShift Forum!